ESSE 2021: 2nd European Symposium on Software Engineering
@ Department of Digital Systems, University of Thessaly, Larissa, Greece, Nov. 6-8, 2021
Aims and Scope
European Symposium on Software Engineering covers a broad spectrum of software-related topics. The conference covers fundamentals on designing, implementing, testing, validating and maintaining various kinds of software. It aims to provide an international forum for presentation of original research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the software engineering areas that the call for papers considers.
Topics of Interest
- Software Engineering Methodologies
- Software Engineering Techniques and Production Perspectives
- Artificial Intelligence
- Autonomic computing and agent-based systems
- SOA and Service-Oriented Systems
- Data modeling, mining and data analytics
- Knowledge systems and engineering
- Mobile computing and mobile system engineering
- Software & System Quality of Service
- Software & System Security
- Emergent Topics
- Smart learning and innovative education systems
|Track 1: Software architectures for big data management|
|Track organizers:||Track organizers:|
|Prof. Dr. Horacio
González-Vélez, National College of Ireland,
Prof. Dr. Juan M Garcia-Gomez, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Anthony Karageorgos, University of Thessaly, email@example.com
|Prof. Dr. Panos
Fitsilis, University of Thessaly,
Prof. Dr. Angelika Kokkinaki, University of Nicosia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Achilles Kameas, Hellenic Open University, email@example.com
ESSE 2021 solicits papers in the following three categories:
- Long papers: technical papers reporting original research or survey papers
- Short papers: papers reporting promising work-in-progress, system descriptions, position papers on controversial issues, or survey papers providing a synthesis of some current research trends
- Extended abstracts of recently published work in a relevant journal or top-tier conference
Regular research papers should be at most 14 pages (including references, figures, and tables). Short papers should be between 8 and 10 pages. Extended abstracts should be at most 2 pages and should reference the originally published work.
Submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to scope of the conference, originality, significance, and clarity.
Accepted papers will be included into ACM Conference Proceedings (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8506-0) , which have been indexed in the past by Scopus, Ei Compendex, etc.
Selected papers after extention will be recommended to Mathematics (ISSN
Special Issue on "Application of Soft Computing in Software Engineering"
Indexing: Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), etc. Impact Factor: 1.747
- Manuscripts submission deadline: August 30th, 2021
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification: September 20th, 2021
- Registration Deadline: October 5th, 2021
- Conference dates: November 6-8, 2021